How to register
Using the button at the bottom of this page will open a secure tab linked to our registration system.
- You should already know what 3-day block(s) you plan to attend. *
- If there are multiple people in your party, register an adult first; you will then have the option of adding others.
- You will need to enter health information for every member of your party — so gather that up before beginning the process or prepare to do this registration together.
- You will be paying by credit or debit card — have one ready.
- You will be asked to either pay in full, or pay half now and be billed for the second half on May 1. If you are receiving equity for working at camp in certain work exchange departments, and your balance due is less than $100, you will be required to pay $100 as a deposit to register, to assure you show up at camp. You will be refunded this money at the end of camp once you have completed your work commitment.
- When you complete the form you will get a receipt with a QR code for each registrant — print these sheets out! You will also see links in your receipt to two online documents: The Camp Release Form, for the facility, and the Behavioral Agreements Form, for our community. Print these out too! Every member of your party will need a signed copy of both of these in order to check in. With these 3 papers in hand, Receipt with QR Code, Camp Release (signed), and Behavioral Agreement (signed), check-in should take 2 minutes or less, right in your car!, and you can proceed to setting up your campsite or cabin. Arrive at 3 PM or later on opening day, Friday June 14, or at 4 PM or later on other days.**
How great is that?!?
* The middle 3-day block is initially available only as part of 6 or 9 day registrations. Depending on how quickly and fully we fill it may become available as an individual block. If this is the only block you can attend, use the contact link below to ask the Registrar to put you on a waiting list for it.
** Because the camp access road is in many parts only one lane we strictly control arrival and departure to prevent head-on collisions. If you arrive early you incur a $50 fee per person. Really! We know you are excited, but play safely.